Food, wine and 80 musical performances over a 3-day span; yes you guessed it right, BottleRock is back! Today, details and lineup were revealed and as always, will not be one you want to skip out on. The three supreme headlining spots were given to Bruno Mars, The Killers and Muse with some insane high level support from big names such as Snoop Dogg, Incubus, Halsey, The Chainsmokers and Billy Idol. Attendees will also get to witness a legendary DJ set from Mike D of The Beastie Boys (see full lineup below).
This year marks the one year anniversary since joining up with LiveNation. In an interview with Billboard, Dave Graham, CEO of BottleRock Napa Valley and BottleRock Presents, stated "The theme this year is very fun and upbeat. There's going to be a lot of dancing this year and we're delighted with what we're delivering."
Tickets will be on sale as of tomorrow January 9th at 10:00 am PST. According to the festival website there are 3 tiers of pricing available and a description of what else to expect from the 3-day festivities:
- 80+ bands on five music stages
- Celebrity, chef and vintner performances on the culinary stage
- Great sight lines throughout the venue
- Access to gourmet food from the Napa Valley’s finest chefs and restaurateurs
- Dozens of wine cabanas where you can sip, savor and mingle with your favorite vintners making every festivalgoer feel like a VIP
- Craft beer and specialty cocktails
- 3-day general admission pass holders also receive in-and-out privileges
- Payment plans will be available for 3-day general admission passes
General admission 3-day tickets start at $349, while VIP tickets are $749. Skydeck and Platinum Passes are also available.